Terms And Conditions
Retail Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Purchases
This Agreement applies to your purchases of Product(s) from this Website. The parties to this Agreement are: (1) the person who makes the purchase, referred to throughout the Agreement as “you” or “your”, and (2) our company, D H Electronics LTD T/A Wick’d Up Vapers, 47 Estcourt Road, Salisbury, Wiltshire. SP1 3AS. D H Electronics LTD T/A Wick’d Up Vapers is referred to in this Agreement as the “Company”, “we”, and “us”.
We may make changes to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, but the latest version will always appear on this page. Any changes to this Agreement will apply to all new orders placed after the change is published on the Website. You should check this Agreement before each order you place, in case it has changed since your last visit.
In this Agreement, the following capitalised words have these specific meanings.
‘Product’ means an item available for sale on the Website.
‘Website’ means The Wick’d Up Vapers; Home Of Cloud Island Website.
Orders of Product(s) are subject to availability. When you place an order, we will confirm it by email, but the order will only become legally binding on us when we send you an email confirming dispatch of the Product(s). If we cannot fulfil your order for any reason, we will notify you as soon as we reasonably can.
We try to ensure that product details displayed on the Website are correct and up-to-date. However, any error or omission in any information on the Website, or in any other communication or document issued by us, may be corrected without any liability on our part. You will then be given the option of re-confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you have already paid for the Product(s) at the erroneous price, you will receive a full refund if you decide to cancel.
Images of products on the Website are intended as a guide and the actual product may differ slightly in some respects. All weights and dimensions given are approximate.
Before clicking the ‘Confirm Order’ button, you should check that your order summary is correct. You should print or retain your email confirmation in case you need to contact us about your order.
Unless otherwise stated, all prices shown on the Website are inclusive of VAT and other applicable UK taxes. The prices shown do not include the delivery fee, which will be added to your total order price.
Orders must be paid for immediately by credit or debit card. If we cannot accept your order for any reason, we will process a full refund within seven days.
We will endeavour to deliver the Product(s) as soon as possible after confirmation of your order. However, we cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage caused by any delay in delivering the Product(s). We will try to keep you informed in the event of any delay.
Delivery will be to the address specified by you when ordering. If you are ordering goods for delivery outside of the EU, please check what taxes or duties may apply, as you will have to pay these yourself. We do not know and cannot control what charges you may have to pay once the Product(s) reach the destination country.
As soon as the Product(s) are delivered to you, you become the owner of those Product(s) and the risk will passed to you. This means that you will be liable for any subsequent damage, loss or destruction to the Product(s).
Orders are dispatched from our UK warehouse on the same day if placed before 12pm Mon-Fri, and the next business day if placed after.
Please note that we are unable to influence the delivery of any parcels once they have left our warehouse. Please ensure you have entered the correct delivery details prior to confirming your order. If we are unable to deliver due to wrong information being input at the order stage you will still be charged for all original and additional redelivery costs.
Should you feel that your order has become lost or was unable to be delivered to you please contact us after 5 days. Please note that we will try our best to resolve this issue but we may feel it is appropriate to refund your order after a second delivery attempt.
We use a broad range of couriers for our parcel deliveries to reduce costs to our customers. All parcels are send tracked, and in any case of your parcel being late you should contact the courier as the first point of enquiry.
Urgent UK Orders
If you are based in or near to Salisbury and need a product urgently, please visit our shop at 47 Escourt Road, Salisbury, Wiltshire. SP1 3AS. Our opening hours are 10:00-18:30, Monday to Saturday; 11:00-16:00 Sundays.
International orders are either sent via Royal Mail Tracked and Signed or via a Courier service depending on order size and weight. You will receive tracking information on dispatch by email.
For overseas orders our delivery charges vary. Once you have added your chosen item(s) to your shopping basket, you will be asked to enter your destination to calculate the delivery costs.
Please note that the customer is liable for all customs tax and duty payable.
Right to Cancel the Contract
This clause applies only to consumers. If you are buying Product(s) as or on behalf of a business, the rights contained in this clause do not apply to you.
You may cancel the contract at any time within seven working days from the day after you receive the Product(s), and we will refund the purchase price and delivery fee in full within 30 days, subject to the following conditions:
• You must inform us in writing (email is fine) of your decision to cancel the contract.
• The Product(s) must be returned to us (at Wick’d Up Vapers, 47 Estcourt Road, Salisbury, Wiltshire. SP1 3AS) immediately, in the same condition in which you received them, and at your own cost and risk. If the goods are faulty, we will pay for the cost of returning them to us.
• If the Product(s) are in sealed packaging, you may not remove them from the sealed packaging. If you do this, your will lose your right to cancel the contract.
You must take good care of the Product(s) while they are in your possession. If you fail to do so, you may be liable to us for compensation.
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If, however, you would like to return an item, please do so within 30 days.
Customers are responsible for all returns costs. If you have a problem with your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to returning, we will try our best to get back to you within 5 working days but may take longer at peak times.
Items must be in original condition and returned with the original sales receipt.
If we have been unable to deliver your parcel and it is returned to our warehouse we will contact you regarding a refund. If we do not receive instructions from you within 2 weeks we will automatically refund your order.
Lost or Damaged Goods:
We must be notified in writing within 10 days of receipt of goods about all damaged goods or shortages. Any notification later than this will result in a void claim.
Terms and Conditions for Wholesale Purchases
• Payment Terms: Orders must be completely paid before shipping will be generated.
• Online Selling: You may sell our products with prior agreement on your own branded websites but we do not allow selling on any 3rd party portals such as eBay, Amazon etc. The Cloud Island brand is not to be sold on any 3rd party sites or marketplaces like eBay and Amazon and we do not sell to solely eBay or Amazon traders. If we find this happening we will no longer be able to supply you. In placing an order with us you are agreeing that you will not put any products on any 3rd party portals. Your order will be cancelled if we find this happening. Our images are for use only with our permission, if we find our images being used without permission, we will cancel any orders for these lines.
• Customs and duty: Please note that all shipments to countries outside Europe may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information. If the customer rejects a delivery of stock, they will be responsible for all charges incurred for customs clearance, delivery, returns and warehousing. Also any damages or breakages incurred while the goods are being returned are also the responsibility of the customer.
Loyalty Card Terms & Conditions
D H Electronics T/A Wick’d Up Vapers. 47 Estcourt Road, Salisbury, Wiltshire. SP1 3AS
Nothing herein contained is intended to affect, nor will it affect, a Consumer’s statutory rights under The Consumer Rights Act 2015 or any amendments thereof or statutory additions thereto.
D H Electronics LTD T/A Wick’d Up Vapers (The Business) are offering a Loyalty Card with a view to offering more value to their customers (the Scheme). The following terms and conditions apply to this scheme and usage of the scheme will be considered as constituting acceptance of these terms and conditions by the scheme member.
1. The Scheme is operated and promoted by D H Electronics LTD T/A Wick’d Up Vapers.
3. The loyalty card issued by the Business remains the property of D H Electronics Ltd.
4. The business may at any time terminate the scheme or alter or amend the terms & conditions of operation of the scheme. The business retain the right to alter products included or excluded from the scheme.
5. All members of the card scheme must be resident within the UK and be over the age of 16.
6. Members are only entitled to one loyalty card account each. The business reserve the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
7. The Loyalty Card cannot be used as a credit /debit or guarantee card.
8. Members must register their personal details and keep the business informed of any changes to these details. The business cannot be held responsible for any loss of points or activities on the loyalty card as a result of out of date member details.
9. The Loyalty card, in which ever form is non transferable to any other member, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card.
10. The security of the card remains the responsibility of the scheme member, as do any security details relating to the account. The business cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage arising from the member failing to ensure the safe-keeping of these items.
11. The Business may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel loyalty card accounts and points, in what ever form, and/ or remove a member from the scheme at any time where the business have a reasonable belief that there may be;
a. Any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme
b. Any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions and/or those relating to the optional elements of the scheme.
c. Any behaviour relating to the loyalty card or the business that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
12. Loyalty cards may only be used for purchases from the business and any promotional partners who are or may become part of the scheme.
13. The scheme is only for consumer use. The loyalty card cannot be used for any transaction where the beneficiary is a business entity.
14. The loyalty cards cannot be bought, sold or in any way traded.
15. Two members who reside at the same address may have individual accounts.
16. Members can choose to leave the scheme at any time, by leaving the scheme members forfeit the right to any points accrued or issued.
17. Members who do not collect any points for 36 months will be removed from the scheme and will need to re-apply for new membership should they wish to rejoin, however if personal details are properly maintained by the member in accordance with section 8 hereof the business may at their sole discretion resurrect the loyalty card.
18. In addition, the business reserve the right to;
a. Stop issuing cards at any time
b. On notice, to amend the benefits of the scheme at any time
c. On notice, to alter or amend the terms and conditions of operation of the card and / or scheme
d. On notice, withdraw or cancel cards and / or points (including redemption and issue of such) and / or terminate the scheme.
19. The business will notify card holders of any changes to these terms and conditions. Notices detailing the revised terms and conditions will be available on wickdupvapers.co.uk.
20. Nothing herein contained is intended to affect, nor will it affect, a Consumer’s statutory rights under The Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982, The Sale of Goods Act 1979, The Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, The Consumer Protection Act 1987, The Sale and Supply of Goods to Consumers Regulations 2002 or the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 or any amendments thereof or statutory additions thereto.
21. These terms and conditions and the scheme are subject to the laws of England and Wales.