XTAR VC4 is not only the upgraded version of both VC2 and XP4c chargers but also the combination of our principle to keep making progress and taking the responsibility for the safety and environment protection. The VC4 can recognize display charge Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries at the same time and it also displays the charging current, battery voltage, and charging capacity. The LCD backlight can be off or automatically into a low light mode in 2 mins to save more energy.
● A creative LCD screen displays charging current, battery voltage, charging capacity. Moreover, it recognizes display charge Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries at the same time intelligently
● Intelligently identify input power and automatically adjust suitable charging method and charging current from 0.1A to 1.0A and max up to 0.5A (4 channels), 1.0A (2 channels)
● Three stages of charging (TC-CC-CV) can prolong your batteries’ life
● Soft start can avoid sudden high current to prolong battery lifespan
● Foreknow the battery life: After discharge, your batteries to the cut off voltage and recharge in VC4, if 10000mAh shows 70% of the nominal capacity which means that your battery life is almost to an end.
● 5V DC voltage, within the safety voltage, ensures your safety
● Display Null if the bad battery can’t be activated, and Display Err when polarity-reverse or charger short circuit happens
● Reverse polarity and charger short circuit protection
● ABS durable fireproof shell with perfect heat dissipation and high-temperature resistance
● Without temperature rising or overheating
● Four independent slots, one VC4 equal to four separate chargers
● 0V activation function can rescue your over-discharged batteries. Normally you need to throw away those over-discharged batteries, but with XTAR charger you can rescue them and reuse them.
● Compatible with any USB power and wall adaptors
● The backlight will be energy-saving mode if without any operation (inserting battery or pressing button) within 2min. And it will be off when pressing the button for 1.5s and be on when pressing it again.
● Know how full your batteries are: Each interval of battery voltage is about 10% of the battery capacity and you can clearly know when your batteries can be fully charged
● Smartly distinguish and display Null if the bad battery can’t be activated: Just spend 10 mins to know the status of your batteries
● Smartly notify you: The screen will alternately show Full and charging capacity and LED indicator will change from red to green when your batteries are full.
● Max 0.5A (4 channels) and 1.0A (2 channels) charging current make sure your batteries can be fully and quickly charged
- Never leave a charger unattended overnight, and never in direct sunlight.
- Never use your charger to store cells. When cells are finished charging, please remove them from the device.