The Xtar MC1 Plus charger is the latest USB mini charger, with a 1A maximum constant current compared to the MC1; you can now charge a vape battery at twice the amperage.
The MC1 plus will automatically detect the battery and will the choose the suitable current for charging either 0.5A or 1A. There is also a further upgrade with a small display screen which shows charging current, battery power and charging status. The MC1 plus also has reverse-polarity and short circuit protection, it also adopts IC temperature monitor to avoid overheating.
- 1 x Xtar MC1 Plus Charger
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Li-Ion / IMR / INR / ICR: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 25500 and 26650.
Operation Temperature: 0 to 40℃
IC Temperature Monitoring
Input Voltage: 5 V dc @ 1000 mA
Constant Charge Current: 500 mA / 1000 mA
Cut-off Voltage: 4.2 V
Termination Current: <60 mA
Weight: 28 grams
Dimensions: 92 x 27 x 26 mm
Packaging and Contents
Supplied in retail packaging and includes:
ANT MC1 Plus single bay charger x 1
USB charge cable x 1
Pull string pouch x 1
Instruction manual x 1
Warranty card x 1
1. Charge only rechargeable 3.6/3.7 V lithium-ion batteries.
2. Charging any other types of batteries may cause them to leak rupture or explode.
3. Do not disassemble or modify any part of the charger or use as a power source.
4. Always unplug the charger from outlet before attempting maintenance or cleaning.
5. This charger should not be used by persons without adequate training or knowledge.